Sunday 2 September 2007

The Beginning thoughts

Ok I have decided to give something a real go, it is 01:23 in the morning but these are just my thoughts. #Bilge will have to do without me for a while, I have realised that chatting just delays projects or even makes them never start! I need some discipline and I need some quick!

My deadline I plan to be the 12th October, I am 40 years old then and do not plan to go past this, though the health problems I have may just dictate this and take away any options!

The project name is project joshua, simply because project X has been used more times than a prostitutes std clinic.....

As things start to take shape I might post pics, but for now I am taking it slowly and planning things out in my mind, writing down every conceivable hurdle that I might come across and suggested by-passes....

I plan to officially start this project in around half a days time from now!

God speed to myself and hope some of you will pop in here for updates of my progress
;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Success Raver. What genre game were you planning on making?