Thursday 6 September 2007

HeLp!!

God help me, I feel ill, it all started when I made a return to soccer yesterday, with not playing for a while I knew that I would be knackered within the first few minutes of play, so I thought a few whiskies might 'persuade' my body to play better, so half an hour before I setoff to soccer i drank about a quart bottle of whisky, man I felt good and like a surge on energy went through me, it helped my soccer alot and I scored loads....ran around defending also, my team congratulated me after the game in fact.

Horever I didnt stop there coz once I have the taste for it then I want more, so after getting home I started on a bottle of vodka, I drank half the bottle and fell alseep not long after....waking up I puked in the toilet this morning several times, then slept like most of the day..Boy I have let myself down! Anyhow if possible some more coding will be done later today, gunna see what I cna buy to make me feel better! :(

No comments: